In a globally connected world, every student benefits from spending some time abroad. For some programs, these experiences are indispensable. Studying abroad not only enriches the university experience, but can lead to interests that will determine life commitments and perhaps careers.
The University of Mainz offers its students numerous opportunities to go abroad for a period of time during their studies, be it to study or to attend a language course. This period abroad may also be used for internships or foreign language teaching assistantships. Such projects may also be sponsored through scholarships.
- Scholarships for Australia and New Zealand, Institute Ranke-Heinemann Ltd.
- DAAD - Study, Research and Teaching abroad
- Erasmus-Programs, Prof. Dr. Philipp Harms, Julia Hattemer, Anna-Kristin Häselhoff
- University of Southern Colorado (Exchange Program)
- Studies in China, Prof. Dr. Thorsten Schank
- Commercial College Warsaw, Prof. Dr. Daniel Schunk
- Peregrinus Foundation, Prof. Dr. Volker Erb
- Language Courses Abroad
- Language Teaching Assistantship
Practical Experience Abroad
- EU Service Point of the University of Mainz - Internships abroad
- ASA - Seminars and internships abroad
- Internships abroad - Join the best, Carsten Streb (MLP)
- Career abroad - Overseas experience
- ZAV - Central Overseas Travel and Placement Service