Benefits for Students:
- Appealing specializations in Management and Economics
- An international focus: A large number of courses taught in English and various exchange programs that help students realize a stay abroad.
- A multidisciplinary approach to research and teaching through collaborations with other faculties.
- A strong research focus with multiple applications in business and economics.
- Excellent career prospects in private enterprises and public institutions.
- With more than 20 professors the GSME is among the largest institutes at the Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz.
- The GSME has a renowned faculty whose members actively contribute to discussions among academics, policy-makers and practitioners.
- The GSME maintains a strong network of top partners in business and public institutions and encourages the transfer of knowledge beyond academic boundaries.
- The GSME is integrated into a large international network of universities. This increases the mobility and flexibility of GSME students.
- The buildings of the GSME lie at the heart of the university campus. The campus maintains an area-wide, free WLAN connection for students, several computer workstations with printers, several libraries as well as an environment that invites students to relax.